PSOBB TNG Server - The Cats Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 2nd, 2011

2 posters

Go down

January 2nd, 2011 Empty January 2nd, 2011

Post  Nightmare Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:36 am

I put the old banner back up, until we can somehow get a new one. Razz

Anyway, I have a few quest ideas I wanna let you guys in on. xD

"Original" Ideas:
Clash on the Big Bridge: Pretty self-explanatory, you fight monsters in the CCA area of Episode 2. When you get to the bridge connecting to the Tower Area, the real fun begins. Razz
At Doom's Gate: This is gonna be a solo quest, inspired by the game "Doom" Razz you're gonna be a lone person sent into the Pioneer 1 Ruins to fight for your life and find answers as to how their power is increasing
Robotnik's Scheme: GET THAT HEDGEHOG!!! You and your team are sent out to murder Sonic and company, too bad they have a bunch of "flickies" on their side, and we're not talking about any cute ones.

Quest edits:
Towards the LOLWUT and Point of LOLWUT: If you've seen Respective LOLWUT, then you'll have a general idea what these quests are gonna be like.
Burning Rangers Forever: Central Dome Fire Swirl, except in multi mode with A LOT more Forest Monsters, but this shouldn't be too hard, since the music gives you the power to drop kick a GAWD. Razz

Thats all I got at the moment. Razz
Nightmare
Nightmare
Admin

https://tngserv.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

January 2nd, 2011 Empty Re: January 2nd, 2011

Post  Koga Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:22 pm

That's what I'm talking about! LOTS and LOTS of monsters to kill!
I'm tired of long quests with few enemies. ; _ ;

Koga

Back to top Go down